Summer - Rock Climbing Classics
This is a terrific opportunity to climb some of the classic climbs of the West Coast of Scotland.
1 person = £190
2 people = £210
Maximum ratio of Guide to Clients, 1 : 2
What day (or days) would you like? Choose dates and check our availability. Email Max – email@example.com
This is a great opportunity to climb some of the rock climbing classics of the West Coast of Scotland in venues such as Glencoe, Ben Nevis, Glen Etive, Glen Nevis. You can decide if you want to be Guided or be given Instruction during the climb. However some climbs are so long that Instruction is too time consuming, and Guiding is the preferred option.
Choose Guided – The advantage of being guided is that you are able to purely have fun, and focus on the climbing. Also, it gives more time to complete the longer climbs, for example Tower Ridge, NE Buttress, Observatory Ridge.
Choose Instruction – This enables you to further develop your skills, and ask loads of questions. This would be the preferred option if you want a ‘Learn to Lead’ course, or take your leading to the next level, or develop your rope work skills.
Possible climbs could be :
- Curved Ridge
- Agag’s Groove
- January Jigsaw
- Castle Ridge
- Tower Ridge
- North-East Buttress, etc…
- What day (or days) would you like? Email Max to check availability – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our Terms and Conditions. Download Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in a Booking Form and return. We will send you a Booking Form in a format for PC users, or a format for iOS (Apple) users. Download a Booking form (PDF format).
- Pay here, using the Payment Tool below – Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal (alternatively pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque).