Summer - Rock Climbing Classics
This is a terrific opportunity to climb some of the classic climbs of the West Coast of Scotland.
1 person = £190
2 people = £210
Maximum ratio of Guide to Clients, 1 : 2
What day (or days) would you like? Choose dates and check our availability. Email Max – firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great opportunity to climb some of the rock climbing classics of the West Coast of Scotland in venues such as Glencoe, Ben Nevis, Glen Etive, Glen Nevis. You can decide if you want to be Guided or be given Instruction during the climb. However some climbs are so long that Instruction is too time consuming, and Guiding is the preferred option.
Choose Guided – The advantage of being guided is that you are able to purely have fun, and focus on the climbing. Also, it gives more time to complete the longer climbs, for example Tower Ridge, NE Buttress, Observatory Ridge.
Choose Instruction – This enables you to further develop your skills, and ask loads of questions. This would be the preferred option if you want a ‘Learn to Lead’ course, or take your leading to the next level, or develop your rope work skills.
Possible climbs could be :
- Curved Ridge
- Agag’s Groove
- January Jigsaw
- Castle Ridge
- Tower Ridge
- North-East Buttress, etc…
- What day (or days) would you like? Email Max to check availability – email@example.com
- Read our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Notice
- Fill in a Booking Form & Return
- Payment options : OPTION 1: Bank Transfer – just ask for my Bank Details if this is your preference. OPTION 2: Use the Payment tool below : Process all payments, including debit and credit cards, through PayPal. The PayPal 4% payment processing fee has been added.
Pay Here using the PayPal tool
The PayPal 4% payment processing fee has been added.